Thursday 7 March 2013

Today's outfit

Hey guys this is my first outfit post on this blog I used to have a blog on wordpress but I found this one a lot easier to use so I'm just going to carry on using this ! First I'll say sorry for my awkward facial expressions I always feel awkward when I'm having my photo taken!
This dress I'm wearing is from eBay it was only five pounds and it's really good quality it was a very good bargain! The necklace is from topshop as are the black boots I'm wearing ! I got the jacket from at johns market in Liverpool I don't normally like it in there but I really wanted a cheep leather jacket and normally if you go to high street stores there like over 100 pound and this was only 25 I love my bargains :) ! This outfit was just for another day at work they let us dress down at work and not wear office wear and I'm leaving soon anyway :)
Hope you enjoy!


Jacket- st johns market toxik fashion
Shoes and necklace-topshop
Dress-was bought second hand on eBay but it hasn't got a label !!
Bag -Primark













No comments:

Post a Comment