Tuesday 12 March 2013

Interview

Just a quick post today as you can tell from the photos ! I had an interview today and I wore this skirt which is from topshop I really love this because you can wear it for work going out or casually with a top tucked in! The shirt it's from eBay as I love bargains but doesn't have a label again :(! And the shoes were a Christmas present from topshop! The laces on the shoes loosen really fast but are really comfy the skirt can ride up when you sit down which wasn't too good for an interview aswell! Check out my blog tomorrow because I'm going to write a post about getting an internship when not studying fashion at uni I have interviewed some people who have done this it's very interesting! The scarf is from a vintage shop in Aflex palace in Manchester the best clothes ate in there if your from round there !







No comments:

Post a Comment